Ignite is a home for all generations. Our mission is to build a glorious multigenerational church.
Ignite is a dynamic, vibrant, and growing community for young adults and college students seeking to have a more profound relationship with God. Every Sunday morning, we come together to learn more about our God and His unrelenting love for us through His son Jesus Christ. We want to share this love of Christ with everyone and welcome all to be a part of our spiritual family. Come join us on Sundays, and we hope to see you soon.
Ignite is proud to be a ministry within River of Life Christian Church in Silicon Valley. Our church was established under the leadership of Rev. Tong Liu in 1995 to fulfill the vision and mission from God to build a glorious church.
The name River of Life represents the vision that was entrusted to us by God through Revelation 22:1~5:
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city...There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.
THE 4 PILLARS OF ROLCC
Our church pursues our mission of building a glorious church through four key strategies:
Praise & Worship
Establish a culture of worship that acknowledges God’s sovereignty and goodness, allowing us to experience His presence.
Holy Spirit Renewal
Structure an environment in which the Holy Spirit can move mightily in and through us.
Form an intimate church family through weekly gatherings to study the word, worship, and fellowship with one another.
Glocal (global + local) Impact
Utilize our resources to spread the love of God in our own communities and around the world.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- There is one true God, eternally existent in the Trinity: God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- God the Father is the Creator of the heavens and the earth.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of virgin Mary, and was crucified on the cross for the atonement of our sin. And by His punishment we have peace, by His stripes we are healed. On the third day He was raised from the dead, He ascended into heaven and is now seated to the right hand of the Father, and He will come to judge the world.
- The Holy Spirit lives inside every believer and empowers us to live holy lives and to serve God.
- The Bible is inspired by God. It is the foundation of our faith and living.
- We are saved and justified by faith in Jesus Christ and repenting of our sinful ways.
- The Church is the body of Christ and serves together with different gifts to glorify God.